Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Outfit
















Here is my second take on Spring Fashion. I made this cute little outfit and matching purse. I can't wait unitl the weather warms up here in Croatia! What I really can't wait for is Summer! Summer is my favorite season followed by Fall. Sorry the images are so dark but I couldn't find the right lighting for this card.
I hope you enjoy!
Recipe
Paper: Summer Picnic DSP, Naturals CS, Pumpkin Pie Textured CS, Kiwi Kiss Textured CS, Whisper White Textured CS, Spring Break DSP (R) and Pumpkin Pie Pattens (R)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write Marker and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink
Stamps: Life's a Breeze, Petal Pizzaz, Basketfull of Fun (R), and Best Friends Numbers (R)
Accessories: Fire Rhinestone brads, Pretties Kit, Die Cut blooms, Hodgepodge Hardware Copper (R), A Perfect Day Rub ons, Anchored Rub ons (R)
Non-SU Products: EK Success Tracerkins Stencils

No comments: