Thursday, September 25, 2008

SoShelli Halloween Challenge Card #3


I really had fun making this card. I love the new Autumn Harvest set. It kind of reminds me of carved and candlelit that was just retired. I wish I had bought that set because I really liked the different faces you could use on the pumpkins. Anyway, I call this the Perfect Pumpkin. I hope you enjoy!


Card Details:


Stamp Sets: Autumn Harvest and Loads of Love


Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive and Tangerine Tango


Ink: Classic pads Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point and Basic Gray, Stampin Write Markers Basic Brown and Green Galore, and Versa Mark pad


Accessories: Blender pens, Crafters tool kit, Hemp twine black, Chills and Thrills Rub-ons, Uni-Ball Signo Gel pen White, Paper Snips, Earth Elements Old Olive brads (retired)


Non-SU product: Stampendous Black embossing powder

1 comment:

Diane said...

Saw this on So Shelli's blog! I LOVE this card, so creative! Good luck!