Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Introduction

Okay, so I have now made a blog for my creative projects. I just hope that I can keep it updated better than the family blog I have going on right now. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Taanasa and I'm a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I have been with Stampin' Up since 2006. I started out being a hobbiest as I am very new to the fabulous world of stamping. I was hooked on all that Stampin' Up has to offer from the first workshop that I attended. Unfortunately for me, I have not been able to be with my upline since she is in Okinawa and I'm in Croatia. I was blessed to meet a fellow Demonstrator when we lived in Kazakhstan 2006-2007. She and I started a monthly crop and had lots of fun with the group that we started. She taught me many techniques and I'm so grateful for her opening up more of what stamping has to offer. Since moving to Croatia in 2008, I have been steadily adding to my supplies and working on different techniques. My goal is to be in a place to where I can start making my business work for me when we return to the states in '09. If anyone has any suggestions for me I would love to hear them. I really wish I could have attended Convention this year but plan on hopefully making it in '09.

I still have not received my new Fall-Winter Idea book and catalog. That is one of the disadvantages of living overseas. All my mail takes about two weeks to reach me from the forward address in the states. I just received my Big Shot on Friday and was very excited to play with it over the weekend!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I can make some online buddies to share my creative juices with.

No comments: